RESPONSIBLE FOREST MANAGEMENT POLICY
As part of continuous improvement process, Suryadeep International is committed to responsible development with an emphasis on good governance, social and civil responsibility. We believe in environmental responsibility especially in forest management, timber production and processing activities.
We are committed:
• to work in compliance with national regulations and legislation as well as international protocols and agreements ratified by Cote d’Ivoire
• to use our expertise to increase value of logged timber and minimizing waste
• to engage with local communities and doing the needful for them
• to minimize impact on environment(air, water, soil) by usage of industry best practices
• to improve working conditions and well being of its employees
Above all, we are proud to participate in development of Cote d’Ivoire and its population keeping in mind to respond to our customer’s requirements in terms of legality of activities and orders.